July 17, 2010

Unicorns Stole My McGriddle


(click to enlarge the comic... DO IT)

I tried summarizing what Daniel has been telling me these past two weeks.
You can ask Daniel for a post detailing what he has been talking about if you want.

But as the comic says. You're better off getting a intelligent answer from Daniel instead of me cause I have random sleep schedules.
I'll try to make more comics about Kyle as well cause he seems to be the odd man out right now.
It's cause he's busy with his lady friends. kyuk kyuk

EDIT: Daniel told me the second panel was wrong, so I fixed it. But apparently the Photoshop on Mac and PC are bit different concerning font, so ignore that. you simpletons. I also spelled "that" wrong, but seriously, corn beef hash is more important that spell check

No comments:

Post a Comment